We are committed to maintaining our medical imaging services and are taking steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Do I need to be vaccinated?
We are welcoming unvaccinated patients at this time.
Can I bring a support person to my Obstetric Ultrasound appointment??
We are pleased to welcome one adult support person to your appointment. We ask that the support person is/must be:
- Asymptomatic and not required to be self-isolating or restricted from accessing a high-risk setting.
- Able to wear a surgical mask.
- If your support person has a mask exemption, a face shield must be worn (we are unable to allow people not wearing a mask/face shield to attend an appointment as a support person due to the increased risk of transmission.)
Please note this this may change prior to your appointment in line with any SA Health directions.
Please note children and infants are not permitted.
Do I have to wear a mask?
All patients, their support person and staff will be required to wear a surgical mask. If you arrive without a surgical mask, one will be provided.
How are you keeping your patients safe?
We are following all guidelines issued by the Australian Department of Health for healthcare environments and have implemented the following:
- All doctors and staff have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
At the time of booking, we will run through a quick screening check which will include a question about your vaccination status.
- Our waiting rooms have been adjusted to meet social distancing requirements and facilitate regular cleaning of surfaces.
- All patients and staff will be required to scan the COVID SAfe QR Code when they arrive.
As your appointment approaches, if you are required to self-isolate according to SA Health Guidelines, for reasons relating to travel, close contact or cold & flu symptoms, please call us to discuss on 8193 9522.
Stay safe and well, and when you attend our clinic, rest assured that you’ll be well looked after by our caring and committed team.
We appreciate your understanding as we continue to provide a safe medical imaging service to our patients and referrers.