AWI Break-Glass enables practitioners to have access to the Dr Jones & Partners digital imaging network.
This technology allows patient images and reports to be electronically accessed by health professionals, even if you are not the primary referrer.
It ensures a much faster delivery of test results than traditional printed film technology.
Access imaging referred by another practitioner using AWI (Dr Jones) Online via one of the following options below.
- Log onto InteleViewer (view InteleViewer installation).
- On the right side of the ‘Search Tool’ panel click ‘Break-Glass Access’ button. (If you can’t see the button, please call 1800 810 655)
- Read the terms of the confidentiality agreement and click the acknowledge checkbox.
- Select the toggle to break glass using name and DOB.
- Enter the patient’s name (Lastname, Firstname) and date of birth (YYYYMMDD) then click ‘Search’.
- Click ‘Access Patient Studies’.
- You will then return to the search screen where you’ll notice the patient’s ID is already pre-populated.
- InteleViewer will automatically display all studies for your patient. Proceed to view studies as normal.
- Click the padlock icon on the InteleConnect search panel.
- Read the terms and conditions, and then check the acknowledge checkbox.
- Enter the patients name (Lastname, Firstname) and date of birth (YYYYMMDD) into the appropriate text areas.
- Click the “Check patient” button.
- The patient’s name will appear.
- Click Access Patient Studies.
Please note: you may need to upgrade your version of InteleViewer in order to utilise the Break-Glass feature, otherwise, our friendly staff can arrange access to a study for you.
Call Dr Jones Online 24/7 Support to Break-Glass:
Phone 1800 810 655
24 hours a day 7 days a week.